Please note: We are no longer accepting new applicants for this program.
- The number of Required course hours have been reduced from 72 to 56 hours, while the number of elective hours remain at 25. The total number of hours needed to complete the program have been reduced from 97 to 81.
- Students may substitute any course formerly offered by the Office of Extended Education with one from HandsOn Central Ohio or the Management Advancement for Public Service (MAPS) program from the John Glenn School of Public Affairs to meet hourly requirements..
- The internship remains at 65 hours. Students will still write a 2-5 page essay.
To register for MAPS courses go to http://glennschool.osu.edu/training/MAPSCalendar/
- You will receive an invoice from the MAPS program.
- Use the “Register” button
- Complete the MAPS “Contact and Billing Information” with the following information.
- Contact: Julie Maurer
- Contact/Billing Address: 1050 Carmack Rd, Columbus OH 43210
- Contact Phone: (614) 292-8860
- Contact E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Register for all other HandsOn Central Ohio courses below.
Please send questions to Program Coordinator Julie Maurer at email@example.com or (614) 292-8860.