The conference will be held in the second floor ballroom of The Blackwell at Fisher College of Business, located at 2110 Tuttle Park Place, Columbus.
Parking: Valet, Van Service to and from airport, on-campus garages.
The Blackwell Inn is the only on-campus hotel and conference center at The Ohio State University. The Inn offers personalized service, in concert with stylish guest rooms and state-of-the-art technology.
Pfahl Conference Center sets the local standard for corporate meetings, weddings and social events. The Lounge and Bistro 2110 feature a fine selection of beverages and upscale American cuisine to tempt your palate.
The Blackwell Inn and Conference Center feature:
- 151 luxurious, individually appointed guest rooms including 16 spacious suites
- Fine dining in Bistro 2110
- Spacious, bright and professionally designed meeting spaces
- State-of-the-art technology throughout the property
- Evening turndown service
- Complimentary morning newspaper
- Airport transportation available
- Convenient valet parking
- Access to The Ohio State University's premier Recreational Facility
Whether traveling to Columbus, Ohio for business or leisure, you are sure to find The Blackwell Inn will meet and exceed all of your expectations.